Dot of Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs - Page 2 Empty Re: Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

Post by Yuu-chan Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:16 pm

The beast's face was scratched real bad after it had gotten a taste of the tail. This was all Cherry needed to continue attacking it so that it could be killed.

She then raced after it and sent out a "Take Down" attack on it. After that, and a couple Swift Attacks, she barely managed to get a Flame Burst in on it. The creature was unharmed by the take down, but the other attacks clearly left it hurt.

Eventually, it was almost dead. Cherry flicked her tail for Keme to finish it.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

https://dot-of-roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs - Page 2 Empty Re: Crémon Cursed Dungeons: Broken Beliefs

Post by Tales Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:24 pm

The male blinked when the female singled for him to finish off the strange creature. Keme gave a nod as he charged up an Electro Orb in his paws, before he fired it at the shadowy beast, finishing it off. The Denachu gave a sigh of relief once it was taken care of along with its friends.

"Is that the last of them?"
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Cherry looked around. "Yeah, that is probably the last of those things... Who knows if they are still out there..."

If there were more shadow things lurking out there, then Cherry obviously didn't have the time to get rid of every single one. She was too tired to care. She quietly curled up in the blood of the last shadow creature and fell asleep.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:32 pm

The Denachu gave a sigh of relief and sat down on the ground. He watched Cherry lay down in the pool of the dark being's blood, appearing too tired to do much else. The Electric/Dark-type couldn't help but give a small wince at the sight. That didn't seem like a good idea to him. He stood up and made his way over to where the she-cat was and pulled her away from the blood, careful not to wake her up. After that, he curled up beside her, taking in the warmth that she gave off. He snuggled up against her sort red coat of fur, resting his head down on his paws, but he didn't sleep. After everything that had happened, the little mouse didn't think he'd be able to for a long while.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:16 pm

{{this might be the worst thing i have ever made in my entire life so far >->}}

The next morning, Cherry got up, now refreshed from the sleep she had gotten. She stretched out her legs and looked around. No Shadow Creatures. ...That was a relief. "Keme~ good morning~" she told her partner.

She looked outside. The sun was rising, and it was rising on a new adventure.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:24 pm

(Mm? What's bad about it?)

The mouse blinked, glancing up at the cat as he watched her get up and strench out after the long night's sleep. The male gave a nod as he stood up, shaking out his coat.

"Good morning, Cherry."
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:33 pm

{{i literally just started making that thing last night, it's incomplete (though that could probably be due to this RP not being finished yet ^-^) and it's a complete mess}}

Cherry drowsily went slightly deeper into the cave, not looking where she was going. She stumbled clumsily on the walls of the cave, and then she saw something coming for her.

...But it wasn't a Shadow Creature. It was just Keme.

Cherry tried to get the thought of Keme becoming one of them out of her head. It would be really tragic to let him fall to the Dark Side. So Cherry had sworn her life to protecting others from falling prey to the Shadows.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 pm

(What thing did you start to make last night? I'm sure it's not as bad as you claim it is, Mya.)

The Denachu tilted his head to one side as he watched the she-cat disappear deeper into the cave the two were in. What if this place was a Cursed Dungeon? He had heard of those a few times during his time with his family in the forest. There was one close to where he lived in the forest, but he never went inside. It was dangerous to go in alone, so he was told anyway. And he had no one that would go inside with him. Because of that, he stayed clear of the dungeon. He blinked as he saw the Tenshineko pause. Was something the matter?

"...Cherry? You okay?" Keme questioned the feline as he made his way over to her. "Is something wrong?"
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm

{{a wiki for this stuff}}

"Oh, um, nothing. I'm just a little sleepy, that's all." Cherry said.

She was still sort of tired from what happened last night. Perhaps sort of tired in the fact that she didn't notice the Shadow Creatures in the room. Or, that would have been the case, were it not for her sense of smell.

"Wait a minute... This is no time to be sleeping! There are Shadow Creatures to be killed!" she said, before getting into fighting them.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:52 pm

(Whoa, wait, you started to make a wiki for my Cremon thing? That's really nice of you to do, Mya!)

"H-Hey, wait!" Keme yelped, as he quickly followed after her. Why were there so many of those Shadow Creatures in the cave with them? Couldn't the two of them get a break? The mouse's cheeks sparked with electricity as he fired a bolt of powerful electric currents at the creatures.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:00 pm

{{rule 78 of the internet: if it exists, there is a wiki for it. no exceptions.}}

"...These weren't in this part of the cave last night. Maybe they were in a different section and they migrated here during the night? Cherry responded as she ripped the guts out of several Shadows with her "Swift Attack".

...Holy smokes were these things weak to Swift Attack. Or that might be because this was the start of an adventure and that they were strong for this part of it, at least. There would surely be stronger enemies later on. Or, at least, that's what Cherry believed.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:12 pm

(Haha, that makes sense! Geez, I need to make wikis for like everything of mine then. XD. But that also helps people find out more about my Cremon thing, which is really great. Thanks a bunch, Mya! Can I see what you've made so far?)

"Can they do that?" the Denachu asked her.

It appeared that the Swift Attacks weren't doing nearly as much as they had the night before. That worried the little mouse. Were these creatures stronger? Keme bit his lip as he started up a Metal Tail and swung it at one of the nightmareish creatures.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:21 pm

{{only things made so far are a list of known species and a page for one of them (AkumaNeko)}}

"I don't think 'stronger' would accurately describe these creatures. Sure, they're slightly more powerful than the other ones, but that doesn't mean I can't one-shot them with Swift Attack." Cherry said as the room filled up with the blood and bones of several creatures.

Jesus was Cherry good at killing these things. Suddenly, like a Zerg Rush, lots of the things started spilling out of every known opening in the cave.

Cherry took wind of this and started attacking all of them at once. However... You probably know who has the upper hand in a fight between one TenshiNeko and hundreds of Shadows.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:30 pm

(Alright. Oh? What's on the page for my little devil cat? XD. I got more species made, just haven't given them a name yet.)

Keme couldn't help but gag at the sight of all the blood and bones that were scattered all around the two Cremon. His eyes widened as he saw more of the creatures swarm the cave. The Denachu folded his ears back at the sight. He cast a glance at the Tenshineko. What were they going to do? Surely they couldn't fight all of these things could they?
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:40 pm

{{only a picture and like one sentence}}

Poor Cherry was overwhelmed by the amount of Shadows attacking her. They ripped her fur into shreds and tore her legs apart. "Guuuugh..." Cherry tried to say something, but her mouth was full of blood.

She couldn't take any of this anymore. These things were in too great of a number to fight against. But that didn't stop Cherry. She weakly got up and started to glow!

{{side note on AkumaNeko picture: it has both normal and evolved forms in one pic :3}}
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 pm

(Aw, that sounds cute. XD. I can give you more info on the dark kitty if you wish?)

Of course, despite being horrified at the sight, the Denachu tried to help her, but there was too many of them. The mouse gave a gasp as he saw that Cherry was glowing in a bright light. Keme had to shield his eyes due to the intense glow the she-cat was giving off.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

{{more info on the demon kitty please!}}

Eventually, that white light faded, and when it did, Cherry was... different. Well, she hadn't been given up to the Dark Side, that's for sure. But she definitely looked different.

"Okay, enough messing around! All of you are going down!!" Cherry said, before unleashing a flurry of Swift Attacks and Flame Bursts.

The Shadows noticed, and were soon running for their lives.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:47 pm

(Sure. They are commonly Dark/Fire-typed cats. They are normally dark colored, black, dark gray, just any dark colors. They normally hunt at night, by themselves or in a small group. The latter doesn't happen quite as often though. They mostly use Flamethrower or Fire Fang to attack their prey with.)

The Denachu gave a gasp, once he was able to uncover his eyes. He saw that Cherry looked different then before the light had engulfed her in its brightness.

Did she just... evolve? he wondered, watching as she attacked the shadowy creatures, chasing them out of the cave once more.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:20 pm

The rest of those shadow creatures escaped by the time Cherry reverted quickly to her previous form. "...And I hope those things are not still in these caves... Let's continue on to see if we find anything... or more specifically, someone that could help us on our journey." she said.

Then she turned to Keme and said: "Why, yes, Keme, what you just saw was my evolved version. I often go into that form when I seemingly can't win."
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:12 am

The Denachu's eyes widened as he stared up at the feline before him. "That's so cool," he told her as he padded over to the larger red-furred feline.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:24 pm

"Yeah... It's rather normal with me to do that. I am not really sure how many times I've done that now..." Cherry said. She was too distracted to notice a Swift Attack coming her way.

No, she didn't set this Swift Attack off. Who used it? ...If it wasn't Cherry, then who could it be? It most certainly wasn't Keme, that's for sure.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:38 pm

The small mouse gave a startled yelp as he noticed the Swift Attack coming Cherry's way. Due to the Cremon moving so quickly, Keme wasn't able to see who it was, but he knew whoever was about to ram into the feline with some force.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:44 pm

Cherry noticed that the Swift Attacks were coming from a little black and white ball of fuzz that was hiding in a corner. The fuzz looked clearly scared and was probably defending itself.

"...I think I found the source of those Swift Attacks. And it looks like it's scared..." Cherry walked up to the small ball of fuzz.

The poor thing didn't look like a Shadow Creature. Well, not at first glance. Cherry figured that it hopefully wasn't a Shadow Creature.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tales Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:47 pm

The small creasure ended up ramming into the Fire Cat. It fell back with a small grunt, before looking up to see who he had crashed into. It was a Dlox, a black-and-white one. Keme flinched at the sight of the small vulpine. The fox reminded him of Eva.
Tales
Tales

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuu-chan Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:34 pm

"Err... Hello there, little guy. What's wrong?" Cherry said as she walked up to the little fox. The poor thing looked frightened, and possibly badly injured as well.

"Are you lost? Do you have any known family nearby?" The little fox was asked these questions.

Cherry knew the poor thing was lonely, and perhaps very hungry as well. She wanted to give it something, but she didn't have any food on her.
Yuu-chan
Yuu-chan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next